Blue Skies Stables is not in the business of selling horses, but from time-to-time, our show family outgrows a horse or pony or has new riding needs. As sad as it makes us feel to see some of our favorite friends move on, we know it’s just as important for the show horses to be doing what they love the most, with someone that can love them as much as we do. So with hopeful hearts, we try and help the current owners connect their loved ones with a new family. Below are the horses that we know are now for sale or for lease and are looking for their new favorite rider. As a Hunter Jumper show barn, the majority of the horses that get listed here will be Hunter Jumper Horses – but we will connect you with their owners for specific questions:
HORSES FOR SALE:
Currently no horses for sale at our barn.
HORSES FOR LEASE | ON-SITE LEASES ONLY
All of the horses we lease at Blue Skies are on-site only, and will have minimum show requirements with them under one of our in-house trainers. Any leases require a minimum one month of lessons prior to leasing in order to determine if the horse is a good fit for you or not. If you are interested in on-site leasing one of our horses, please email [email protected] for more information. Below are the horses that are available:
- Tell Me Something Good – “Rufus” Available for half-lease Summer 2021. 6 month terms.
- God’s Alliance – “Ali” Available for half-lease Summer 2021. 6 month terms.
- PowerPlay – “Cam” Available for half-lease Fall 2021. 6 month terms.
Half leases include the following:
- Three (3) rides per week maximum.
- One of those three rides must be in a paid lesson with a Blue Skies Trainer.
- First right of refusal for use at shows.
- The use of schooling tack and schooling saddles.
- Boarding, farrier, veterinary care, liability insurance, chiropractic and supplements